31.7.13

Polka dot dress



Sleeveless dress: Primark 
Shoes: New Look (similar)
Cardigan: H&M 
Earrings: New Look

This is my wedding guest outfit from last week. Only a day or two before the actual wedding I found a dress to wear. It was one of the first dresses that caught my eye as we walked in Primark, it was the only one of its kind around, my size and marked just £10, so I decided to try it on without much hope after my previous Primark dress disappointment. I quite liked it, the length, pleated skirt, colour and design so when I went to pay for it, it was an even nicer surprise to find out it was 50% off. Not bad for a last minute wedding guest emergency buy!

xo

16 comments:

  1. love that beautiful dress and it looks fantastic on you! xx. gigi. www.gigikkkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress! ♥

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC? I began. :)

    http://yarensa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this dress it's gorgeous, i love it !
    Thanks for the visit !
    xoxo

    www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. COol!! :)


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely! What a great dress, esp for just a tenner!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress! It is so flattering on you!! So cute! xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that dress is perfect, its on my wish list! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is stunning and very elagant.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! you look darling xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable dotted dress!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is for sure really pretty, and your heels are gorgeous too, love entire outfit. I have new post on my blog, hope you can check it ouu :)

    http://www.marvelousthings.net

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this outfit is perfect to me!
    I love it the dress & Shoes!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I love your blog! :) You are so beautfiul, you have amazing style! :))

    Follow?
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing in these pictures, I just love your dress, so classy and cute!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)