Trying to find mattifying moisturisers that provide more benefits to the skin than just making it look matte is quite hard, so I got a little bit excited when I found out about the new Witch Mattifying Moisturiser, because not only does it control shine but also has skin clearing properties, as well as SPF 15 (which is something quite rare for oily/combination products).
"Witch Mattifying Moisturiser is formulated with the following key ingredients:
- Witch hazel extract: natural astringent, soothing and toning properties
- Tapioca Starch: to help mattify the skin
- Glycerin: to moisturise the skin
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter: to help soothe & moisturise the skin
- UVA & UVB filters: to provide SPF 15"
Witch products are currently on offer in Boots with 1/3 off, so I'll be taking advantage of this come the weekend. Witch Mattifying Moisturiser RRP £4.99 here.
Will you be trying this product?