Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1.7.13

ORLY Nail Polish in Lift The Veil

ORLY Nail Polish in Lift The Veil

ORLY Nail Polish in Lift The Veil

On our holiday to Mexico I decided I'd look for Orly polishes as they are more expensive here in the UK and remember seeing them around the $50 pesos mark back home (about £2.50).

Went into Sally Beauty in Monterrey and found the Orly polishes for just $40 pesos (around £2) absolute bargain!

I only got one though as I couldn't decide for any others, and opted for Lift the Veil, a pastel pink that is perfect for a subtle and feminine look and french manicures alike as it is so sheer.

As the name suggests, it would also be ideal for a bridal look, and I really like it - I've been obsessing over nude and pink nail polishes for a while now. In the pictures I'm wearing 3 coats and used the Seche Vite* top coat.

In the UK you can find Orly polishes for £5 in Boots.

xo

PS. Last chance to enter for your chance to win a sterling silver charm necklace of your choice here.

7 comentarios:

  1. Lovely color !
    xoxo

    www.descontraidas.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Such a pretty colour.
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. nice nails, nice color!

    http://themissore.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Bonito color!! muy delicado!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ResponderEliminar
  5. So beautiful color!
    I ve got one in gold..like it too!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. lovely color!
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)