29.7.13

New in: July

 

L'Oreal Micellar Solution: Boots
Pj top: Primark
Garnier Body Tonic: Superdrug
Collection Shadow Pencils: Superdrug
Pearl Drops Overnight Serum: Boots
Cotton Shirt: H&M

Another month has been already! Where has the year gone? I don't want it to get cold again already sniff. I tried not to spend too much this past month so I can go crazy the next one (it's my birthday on the 12). I don't think I had been this excited for my birthday in years ha.

The L'Oreal micellar water was 1/3 off so I got it as a pre-cleanse and eye makeup remover backup.
As it started to get warm I realised that I ony had one short sleeve pj top, so I got that cute one from Primark.
My Cowshed slender cow body butter sample ran out so I needed a replacement and opted for the Garnier body tonic lotion that was on sale.
In my usual Superdrug exploring I discovered the new Collection eye shadow pencils and decided to get the brown one, I wanted the vanilla one as well but they didn't have it, however I found it on my latest shopping trip.
Always wanted to try some sort of teeth whitening product and found the Pearl Drops one on offer, we shall see if works.
Last but definitely not least, I found this cute H&M shirt in the sale for just £7 (the colour is a bit off on the first picture).
Ah how I love a good offer.

Did you have a nice weekend?

xo

8 comments:

  1. LOVE these!
    What a great haul :D :D.
    I was just thinking I need to some new jammies!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really nice haul the Loreal Skin Perfection looks interesting!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about it! IT was February JUST yesterday, wtf? And I love that H&M top, I can't believe how cheap you got it for. That's practically a steal! I'm looking forward to reading your review on teeth whitening, because lord knows I'll need it when my braces come off lol!

    Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Naville, by the way I didn't know you were mexican, I'm venezuela, así que hablo español también :) and I just read you're an architect, I'm graduating this year from architecture. I love your polka dot shirt <3 I just follow you through Bloglovin, hope you can follow me too :)

    http://www.marvelousthings.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. have heard great things about that loreal makeup remover! must try that asap as I love all of their face washes I've tried. the collection brown shadow pencil looks amazing! thanks for sharing your purchases! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovely blog my dear! I'm Mexican American! I'm a new follower, and it would be great if you could check out my blog.

    Thanks,
    xx, Gina

    http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this L'Oreal micellar water! And I really wanna try these eyeshadow pencils xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)