8.4.24

Mary & May Skincare Routine

Mary & May Skincare Routine

Last month I received a package kindly sent to me by Mary & May which contained 4 products and a cute branded fabric Eco tote bag.

6 Peptide Complex Serum - this ultra-light serum is infused with 6 types of peptides plus Glycerin and Arginine. It has a watery texture that absorbs very fast into the skin and lightly hydrates it. After using it I believe that it has helped improve my skin's firmness and texture as my skin looks smoother and pores look more refined. 

Sensitive Soothing Gel Cream - containing 71.8% Houttuynia Cordata and 9.7% Tea Tree Extracts, this weightless gel cream moisturises the skin without feeling heavy or greasy. It also contains Panthenol, Arginine, and Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, making it perfect for oily and breakout-prone skin types. I find it very soothing and cooling. It also helps reduce redness and prevent breakouts. 

Tranexamic Acid + Glutathione Eye Cream - besides Glutathione and Tranexamic Acid at 1000ppm each, it also contains Niacinamide, Beeswax, Panthenol, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Adenosine and Ascorbic Acid to brighten and improve skin texture. It has a medium to thick, silky silicone texture that feels nourishing and provides an instant smoothing effect. This eye cream has also helped improve dark circles.

Vegan Cica Soothing Cream SPF50+ PA++++ - infused with F-Cica Complex (7 Centella Asiatica derivatives fermented with Yeast) at 10,000 ppm, plus Niacinamide, Adenosine and Tocopherol to soothe, brighten and improve wrinkles. This sunscreen has a light lotion texture that spreads easily and layers well over other products. It gently moisturises and does not irritate my skin. It also has a beautiful citrus and white floral fragrance that I really like.


Mary & May is a brand that I wanted to try for a while and I really enjoyed testing these products. It is an affordable, gentle 'green' beauty brand with great ingredients and eco-conscious recyclable cardboard packaging printed with soy ink.

It caters for several concerns and skin types so you are bound to find something to suit you!

I will definitely look into trying more products from this brand.

Find Mary & May at YesStyle and use code NAV2019 for money off your next order.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)