8.4.24

Scottish Botanicals Soap by Diana Drummond

Scottish Botanicals Soaps by Diana Drummond

Diana Drummond kindly sent me a set of 2 Scottish Botanicals soaps, which are made in collaboration with Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh. They are handmade in Edinburgh, UK, using a traditional cold process method to help retain the natural benefits of the raw ingredients.

There are 7 different scents to choose from and I received the scents Rosemary and Seaweed & Oatmeal, both varieties use a blend of Olive, Coconut and Castor Oils, plus Shea Butter and Beeswax for nourishment, as well as Seaweed gel.

Both soaps feature invigorating scents of Rosemary, and Lemon and Cedar respectively; and leave my hands feeling soft and refreshed. 

Every soap order comes with a free soap bag which can be very handy for storage, travel, or to use in the shower.

I prefer to use soap when washing my hands as liquid hand wash dries them out and makes them peel uncontrollably so I will definitely continue to use these soaps and recommend them if you are a fan of scented, hand-made and high quality soap. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)