28.4.24

Dove Self-Tanning Range

Dove Self-Tanning Range

Dove kindly sent me a huge package containing their self-tanning range

I received the following products:
The Dove Self-Tanning range is ideal for beginners like me, as it is streak-proof and stain-free, so you don't have to worry about patchy results or ruining your clothes or bedding. 

The products are lightweight and moisturising, suitable for sensitive skin and can be used daily.

My favourite has to be the Body Love Care + Radiant Glow Body Lotion which features glow-enhancing minerals for an instant iridescent finish on the skin!

Have you tried the Dove Gradual Tanning range?

Find the Dove Self Tanning range at Superdrug and Boots.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)