23.4.24

CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser

CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser

I received the CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser from the Superdrug Community to test and review.

This Cleanser for normal to dry skin is designed to cleanse, hydrate and remove makeup while respecting the skin barrier thanks to 3 Essential Ceramides, Amino Acids and Hyaluronic Acid. 

Other notable ingredients include gentle surfactants, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Cholesterol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Citric Acid and Phytosphingosine to further moisturise and gently exfoliate the skin.

The CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser has a light, milky texture reminiscent of a moisturising lotion. It foams lightly and leaves my skin feeling very soft, smooth and gently moisturised. 

I am really enjoying this cleanser as it does not leave my skin feeling dry or tight after use.

Only a small amount is needed and as they kindly sent me the 473ml version it will last for absolute ages!

Find the CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser at Superdrug and Sephora.

xo

PS. Join the Superdrug Community to receive free products to test and review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)