1.7.21

SNP Minis: Moisture Petal Toner and Eye & Facial Nourishing Cream

SNP Minis: Moisture Petal Toner and Eye & Facial Nourishing Cream

A couple of months ago I treated myself to a couple of skincare items, including 2 of the SNP Minis: the Moisture Petal Toner and the Eye & Face Nourishing Cream. After using them for a weeks now I want to write about them in case you have been wondering about this brand.

The Moisture Petal Toner contains 5 types of hyaluronic acid, and many soothing ingredients like Arginine, Allantoin, Chamomile, Ceramide and Centella Asiatica.

The texture is light but not watery or runny and upon application it makes skin more hydrated and I believe it helps make lines less noticeable, as I noticed an instant improvement on my neck (which has never really bothered me because it has looked as it does for as long as I can remember), which I believe is due to the hyaluronic acid's ability to plump the skin. 

I really like the rose scent of this toner and it also contains some tiny petals which I wasn't sure about what to do with them and it actually scared me when I saw something pink coming out amongst the nearly clear liquid haha.

As I've learned more about hyaluronic acid, I've realised it can actually dry out the skin so from now on I will try to avoid it and for that reason only I would not repurchase this toner.

The Eye & Facial Nourishing Cream is a lightweight moisturiser with Niacinamide, Mango Seed Butter, Beeswax, Petrolatum, Arginine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Adenosine, Beta Glucan, Ceramide, Hyaluronic Acid, Centella Asiatica and 4 types of peptides. 

I really like the texture of this cream and have used it all over the face and on the eye area as well. I love the fact that it contains soothing amino acids and anti ageing peptides, and even though it contains a couple of occlusive ingredients it is never heavy-feeling on my oily/combination skin,

I would definitely repurchase this product as it is great value for money (especially if you only use it as an eye cream) and features some amazing ingredients. Hopefully they will make a hyaluronic acid free version, which would make it even better in my opinion. 

Both of the products I got are from the SNP mini range and come in 25 ml pouches which are ideal for travel or if you want to try something new but don't want to commit to a full size product. Unfortunately they don't come in bigger sizes but I wouldn't mind repurchasing in this size. 


Have you tried any SNP products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)