6.7.21

Naturally Radiant Glow Skin Perfecting Booster

Naturally Radiant Glow Prebiotic Booster

Naturally Radiant Glow Prebiotic Booster

A couple of months ago I noticed the new Naturally Radiant Glow range in Superdrug and after reading more about the products I decided to try their Prebiotic Booster Serum.

The Naturally Radiant Glow Skin Perfecting Booster contains a prebiotic complex to balance the skin's microbiome, calm and help to reduce the appearance of irritation and blemishes. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.

It contains Saccharide Isomerate and Glycerin to hydrate, Anti-inflammatory Bisabolol, Soothing Sea Water, Antibacterial Coconut Extract, Antimicrobial Lactobacillus Ferment, Antioxidant Citric Acid and Healing Chlorella Vulgaris Extract.

The serum has a milky consistency that lightly moisturises the skin without feeling greasy and upon application it seems to calm down any redness on my skin. I feel like it has been helping control breakouts as I haven't had many and haven't really used many other spot targeting treatments. 

This product does have a light coconut fragrance as a nod to the vegan coconut yogurt in the formula, however the scent doesn't linger nor bother me at all. 

I quite like the pink theme and the iridescent details on the packaging. The product is easy to dispense, however the bottle is longer than usual so I'm expecting for it to be difficult to pick up the serum from the bottom with the standard-sized dropper. 

In summary, it is a reasonably priced product that helps reduce redness and breakouts without drying the skin and actually moisturising it, so I will probably repurchase and would recommend it if you are looking for a product with that description. 

Find the Naturally Radiant Glow Skin Perfecting Booster in Superdrug.

Have you tried anything from the Naturally Radiant Glow range?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)