15.7.21

DHC Lip Cream & 15% Off YesStyle Discount Code

DHC Lip Cream

DHC Lip Cream

As part of the J-Beauty collaboration with YesStyle I received a variety of Japanese beauty products, including the DHC Lip Cream. (See the full J-Beauty post with all items and a video.)

I had my eye on this product since I stumbled upon it while browsing the Superdrug website, so I was very lucky to be selected for this collaboration as I got to try it for free.

The DHC Lip Cream is a very nourishing lip balm that can be used on its own or also under lipstick or over for added gloss.

The product is very moisturising and creamy, it just glides on the lips like butter and smoothes out any dryness and leaves lips very soft. This is due to the use of excellent moisturising ingredients such as Lanolin, Beeswax, Squalane and Olive Oil. It also contains soothing Aloe Vera and is unscented, so would be suitable for sensitive skin as well.

I like to use it before bed and when I wake up in the morning my lips feel soft, smooth and nourished. I knew I would not be disappointed in the performance of this product as soon as I read that it contained Lanolin.

If you suffer from dry, chapped lips and would like a product to help with that, are looking for a night lip treatment or a deeply moisturising product for winter then you definitely need to try the DHC Lip Cream.

There's also DHC tinted lip formulas that I would love to try soon ;D

Find the DHC Lip Cream on YesStyle, Look Fantastic, Feel Unique, Escentual and Superdrug.

xo

PS. To celebrate YesStyle's 15th Anniversary IGSilver, you can get up to 20% off your next order, just register on YesStyle, follow their Instagram, and enter your username in the "My Account" section. After that you will receive an email with a no-minimum spend 15% off discount code, which you can use in conjunction with my code NAV2019 for extra money off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)