9.8.18

New in: July 2018

Murad AHA BHA Cleanser

H&M Broderie Anglaise Top

Bella Freud Makeup Bag

Not a lot of stuff again because I don't even have room to put stuff anyway haha! Trying to minimise as much as possible all the impulse shopping but there are times where I can't resist. Such was the case of those Pacifica Solid Perfumes, as they were just 90p each in Tesco. I got Fig, Vanilla and Rose

The Murad AHA BHA Cleanser came free in a magazine. Then in the H&M sale I got a new broderie anglaise top (only £12)  to wear on my birthday, which is in a couple of days. I only get used to my age and then it's my birthday again ha. Does that happen to you?

And last but not least, is the small Bella Freud makeup bag that came free with a magazine too. 

Did you get anything nice this month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)