2.8.18

Zoé in London

Zoé Leon Larregui










On Monday we went to see Zoé at Village Underground in London. Last time we saw them was in the Wahaca Day of the Dead Festival about 3 years ago.

Hadn't been to a concert in ages, I think the last one was The Kills. We went to see Peter Doherty in Southend on the 20th of July but he didn't show up so that was a fail.

As usual we were right at the front and I reached out when Leon was in front of me and he grabbed my hand - which resulted in commotion as everyone realised they could do that too and hadn't thought about it ha.

Dot and I loved the show and I can't wait to hopefully see them again live soon.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)