One hair style that has caught my attention and think it looks really cute are the milkmaid braids, which I thought I would write a tutorial for, so here it is!
1. Brush your hair to make sure it is smooth and divide into 2 sections. You can choose to keep your parting where you normally do it or change it to a middle one.
2. Start braiding one section of your hair all the way to the ends and tie with an elastic.
3. Carefully take the braid and cross it over the top of your head and secure it with some hair pins. Use as many pins you need to make sure the braid is not loose around your head.
4. Braid the other section of your hair repeating step 2.
5. When you get to the ends of your second braid, make sure you carefully tuck them under the other braid to conceal it and make it look more polished. It's ok if your braids overlap or if they sit next to each other. It's up to you how you style them. You are done!
- I think this hair style is easier to do on straight or wavy hair. If you have curly hair you could try blow drying or straightening it before starting.
- If you have really fine hair try spritzing some dry shampoo or salt spray to give it more texture before starting to braid.
- If you don't have any small elastics, you can just pin your hair carefully but make sure it is completely secure before starting to braid the second section of hair.
- If you like a polished look, use a bit of hair spray to tame any small hairs that might stick out. If you like a more disheveled look, you can pull out small strands around the hair line to give it a more relaxed appearance to your hair do.
- If your hair is not long enough to achieve this hair style you can try using hair extensions. The ones made out of human natural hair look best, as they blend with your natural hair better and you can also dye them or use your hair products and straighteners/curlers without damaging them. Have a look on BestHairBuy for hair extensions in lots of different colours and textures to make sure you take advantage of their New Year Sale to get yours with a discount of up to 60% on http://www.besthairbuy.com.
This is a sponsored post.