18.3.24

Sungboon Editor Green Tomato Pore Lifting Ampoule+

Sungboon Editor Green Tomato Pore Lifting Ampoule+

A couple of weeks ago I received the Sungboon Editor Green Tomato Pore Lifting Ampoule+, kindly sent to me by the brand.

This Ampoule is designed to lift pores, improve wrinkles and brighten the skin thanks to Green Tomato Extract, plumping Volufiline and exfoliating PHA. It also lightly moisturises with Ceramides.

Other notable ingredients include Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Adenosine, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Panthenol, Moringa Seed Oil, 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol, Daisy Flower Extract and Anti Sebum P.

This ampoule features a strong floral scent that does not linger. It has a lightweight texture that absorbs fast and does not dry out or irritate my skin. 

I have oily skin prone to acne, so my pores tend to look enlarged and get clogged easily. After using the Green Tomato Pore Lifting Ampoule for 2 weeks I can see that my pores and skin texture look more refined. 

This Ampoule would be a great option if you are looking to gently improve texture and I believe it would suit all skin types. 

Find the Sungboon Editor Green Tomato Pore Lifting Ampoule+ at YesStyle

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)