4.3.24

Me+ Mattifying SPF 50+

Me+ Mattifying SPF 50+

Recently I received the Me+ Mattifying SPF 50+, kindly sent to me by Superdrug.

This sunscreen promises to protect the skin while leaving a shine-free finish. It is infused with Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Ceramides to nourish; plus Extracts of Cinnamon Bark, Sanguisorba and Ginger Root to soothe and improve pigmentation.

The Me+ Mattifying SPF 50+ has a light lotion texture which is easy to spread on the skin and absorbs fast. It does not have a matte finish on my skin, however, I do not mind as I usually wear mattifying powder over my sunscreen.

This sunscreen is very comfortable to wear, even around the eye area, it is non-greasy or sticky whatsoever, leaves no white cast and it is also easy to remove at night as it uses organic (or chemical) filters. 

It did not irritate my skin, dry out my under eye area or cause any breakouts.

It has a PAO of 18 months which is longer than usual, so great if you tend to swap products on different seasons. It is also cruelty free and suitable for vegans.

Overall, a really nice sunscreen that I would definitely recommend for combination to oily skin types.

Find the Me+ Mattifying SPF 50+ at Superdrug and join the Community to receive free products to review!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)