10.3.22

New in: February 2022

New in: February 2022

The Magic of Tarot

Bellapierre Complexion set

Disney pjs

Free samples: CeraVe, Juicy Couture, Lancome, Clinique

We are already on the third month of the year and it feels like it was Christmas just a few weeks ago!

Last month I received a couple of serums including the La Roche-Posay Retinol B3 and Vichy Mineral 89. From The Works I bought The Magic of Tarot, and from TKMaxx I got the Bellapierre Best in Complexion Kit. My in-laws kindly gifted me a new pair of Disney pjs.

There was also a couple of samples that I got last month: the CeraVe Moisturising Cream, Clinique Serum Foundation, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Neon perfume, and 2 mini LancĂ´me Advanced Genifique Serums.

In February I also got spoiled by Dotcito on Valentines Day; received a couple of John Frieda products;  was lucky enough to win not one, but two giveaways: one by Beauty Kick and one by YesStyle Influencers which I will share soon.

And last but not least, I placed a new order on YesStyle (which just arrived yesterday) but includes another item I won in a another giveaway!

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)