22.3.22

Lancôme Rénergie H.C.F. Triple Serum

Lancôme Rénergie H.C.F. Triple Serum

Near the end of January I was kindly sent the new Lancôme Rénergie H.C.F. Triple Serum, which is the newest release by Lancôme and is designed in a triple chamber bottle to maintain each formula fresh until application.

The components of the Rénergie H.C.F. Triple Serum are Hyaluronic acid to help plump the skin, Vitamin C + Niacinamide to brighten and reduce pigmentation; and Ferulic Acid, an antioxidant to reduce free radical damage.

After having tried this serum for 8 weeks (using it morning and night during the first 4) I feel confident enough to write about it. 

The main benefits mentioned on the Lancôme website are that skin feels and looks firmer, plus the look of wrinkles and dark spots appear reduced.

While I don't suffer from deep wrinkles or lack of firmness to my skin, I do have some pigmentation, including a dark spot and did notice that it was reduced. It does help moisturise the skin and leaves it feeling very soft, which I liked. It also helped improved the look of texture on my skin and reduced redness significantly. However, these last two effects were not permanent and continuous use is needed to maintain them. 

What I didn't love about the Lancôme Rénergie H.C.F. Triple Serum was that it is strongly scented, although I got used with time but this might be off-putting for some. Also the packaging is plastic, which is disappointing considering the price of the serum and that the Genifique ones from the same brand come in glass bottles. 

While the bottle is designed to maintain the freshness of the formula, I felt that having to mix it myself using my fingers might not be as efficacious as a formula that comes already integrated, which could lead to patchy application of active ingredients in some areas. 

All in all, it is a good serum that can help improve the look of texture, redness and pigmentation. While I do feel like there are many alternatives out there that won't break the bank, if you are looking to treat yourself or a special someone then this would be an option to consider.

Find the Lancôme Rénergie H.C.F. Triple Serum with 25% off at Look Fantastic.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)