26.8.21

Under The Cherry Blossoms

Under The Cherry Blossoms

Under The Cherry Blossoms

Under The Cherry Blossoms

Under The Cherry Blossoms

H&M Chunky Cardigan and Levis Jeans

H&M Chunky Cardigan and Levis Jeans

H&M Chunky Cardigan and Levis Jeans

H&M Cardigan // Levi's Jeans // Topshop Boots // Light In The Box Bag* // Pearl Drop Earrings

Pictures from a few months back when the cherry blossoms were in full glory. Wearing my new favourite chunky cardigan, it is a bit heavy but it's so warm and cosy, and since it is cotton it's not too warm to wear even in the summer. Accessorised with my most used bag of the season, this sage green mini baguette style bag which is small but mighty and fits everything I need (and not much else ha!).

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)