12.8.21

New In: July 2021

Embroidered Knit Top

Olympea Blossom Perfume

MAC Magic Extension Mascara

Hair Towel and Net Bag

Superdrug Mini Haul

H&M Linen Top

These are (most of) the things I got last month. First picture is a stripy jumper that Dot got me from Choice, I really like the embroidered design and the rainbow-like stripes. 

On the freebie section we have an Olympea Blossom perfume sample, the new MAC Magic Extension Mascara sample, and a nails Inc polish that came with a magazine.  

From Lidl I got a mini net bag, and my mother in law got me 2 hair turbans and a matching headband. From the Beauty Buddy app I got sent a mini makeup bag.

Dotcito got me the b. Pure Micellar Oil and Naturally Radiant Glow Serum from Superdrug. And from our local (now defunct) H&M I got a puff sleeve linen top. 

A couple of other things (not pictured) are a desk and a cute Habitat office chair that Dot got me and my stationery haul with Alice in Wonderland notebooks and some pens that you can see on this video.

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)