3.8.21

Botanical Lab Pumpkin & Papaya Enzyme Daily Exfoliator

Botanical Lab Pumpkin & Papaya Enzyme Daily Exfoliator

A few months back I purchased the Botanical Lab Pumpkin & Papaya Enzyme Daily Exfoliator as I was in need of a new exfoliating toner. 

The Botanical Lab Pumpkin & Papaya Enzyme Daily Exfoliator contains Glycolic, Lactic, Citric, Malic and Salicylic acids, plus Pumpkin and Papaya enzymes to lightly exfoliate the skin. This toner is formulated to a pH suitable for blemish prone skin. 

The instructions mention to apply it to the face and neck morning and night after cleansing, and the name implies that it can be used every day, however since my recent over-exfoliating disaster I am too scared to use it daily so have been using it for the extreme amount of... once a week.

As retinol is also in my routine a couple of nights a week and don't want to over-exfoliate ever again, I've been using this once a week and right now it feels like just the right amount. 

Even though the Botanical Lab Pumpkin & Papaya Enzyme Daily Exfoliator contains 5 different types of exfoliating acids, plus 2 fruit enzymes it does not dry out my skin thanks to glycerin, which is the second ingredient in the formulation.

The toner does not contain any added fragrance, and it also features soothing Aloe leaf juice to prevent irritation, so I think it would be suitable for dry and even sensitive skin.

As mentioned, I've only been using it once a week, however I can always feel a difference the next day: my skin feels much softer and smoother, and the best part is that any imperfections get significantly reduced to the point of being almost gone by the morning.

I would definitely recommend the Botanical Lab Pumpkin & Papaya Enzyme Daily Exfoliator if you are looking for a gentle but effective chemical exfoliant that is non-drying.

Find the Botanical Lab Pumpkin & Papaya Enzyme Daily Exfoliator in Lloyds Pharmacy, Superdrug and Ocado.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)