20.4.21

Sample Sessions 05

Garnier Organic Lemongrass Wash and Hemp Oil

Welcome to a new instalment of my Sample Sessions series. This time I tried a couple of Garnier Organic products: a face wash and a night oil.

Garnier Organic Lemongrass Detox Gel Wash: it contains organic Lemongrass essential oil as well as organic Cornflower Water to help cleanse normal to combination skin without drying it out. It lathers very lightly and has a strong lemony fragrance. At first I didn't really like it because it used to feel like it left a residue on my skin and had to double cleanse with this product, however after opening my full sized bottle I became used to its hydrating properties and my opinion has changed, so stay tuned for a full review coming soon.

Hemp Multi-Restore Sleeping Oil: with vitamin E and organic cold pressed Hemp Seed Oil to soothe, nourish and smooth fine lines, this product is designed to be used at night time and suitable for stressed and even sensitive skin. I found this oil to be quite dry (not greasy at all), and fast absorbing but not that moisturising. It didn't irritate my skin and it has a light natural smell to it. I was a bit concerned about it having comedogenic olive oil and not mentioning what skin types it is suitable for, but my breakout-prone skin was fine after using it, however I think the olive oil will keep me from purchasing the full size product.

Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)