6.4.21

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream

A while back I got the No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream as part of a free gift with purchase, and it took me a little while to start using it as I had other products already open. 

This eye cream mentions that it "visibly improves deep lines & wrinkles, for younger looking skin in just 2 weeks". It contains Matrixyl 3000 Plus, which is a peptide to target deep lines and wrinkles, and also contains other great ingredients such as Shea butter, Tocopheryl acetate, Retinyl palmitate, Hydrolized rice protein, Ginseng root extract and Alfalfa extact. It also mentions that it can visibly improve dark shadows and puffiness. 

I like the lightweight texture of this eye cream, as well as the light tint it has, which can help disguise the look of dark circles. It mentions that it can be used morning and evening however I didn't feel very comfortable using it at night as it is a tinted product. 

What I didn't like about this product was that I actually reacted to it on more than one occasion, I stopped using it for days and then tried it again so it was definitely this eye cream. I don't know if it reacted with some other product like my daily moisturiser with SPF, but once it was just my eye watering that made my eyelid itch and after scratching it I realised it felt weird. When I checked in the mirror there was a massive bump where it was swollen, red and itchy, so unfortunately after having reacted to it at least twice I won't be using it again :(

The worst thing is that on the packaging it states that it is hypo-allergenic, and I don't really consider myself to have sensitive skin, ha!

If you are looking for a lightweight tinted eye cream with peptides then I would recommend you try the No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream.

You can find the No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream in Boots.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)