15.4.21

Mohair & Emerald

Mohair & Emerald Outfit

Mohair & Emerald Outfit

Mohair & Emerald Outfit

Mohair & Emerald Outfit

H&M Jumper //  Femme Luxe Trousers* // Primark Headband // ASOS Boots // Topshop Hairclip // Fila Disruptor Trainers
(Similar: Grey Jumper, Jewel Headband, Pearl Hair Clip, Platform Boots)

You wouldn't think we are in spring yet as it has still been snowing in some places (including the south of England) in the last couple of weeks.

Here's an outfit that I hadn't shared, from when I styled the pieces I received from Femme Luxe in a few different ways. 

Using the same base outfit of a mohair jumper and the high waisted wide leg trousers, I changed the accessories and shoes to create a dressy and a casual version.

Might have a look in the shops this weekend to see if I can find any nice pieces to update my wardrobe for this new season - and finally spend a couple of vouchers I have won ;D

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)