8.12.20

Christmas Cactus & Other News

Schlumbergera hybrid Christmas Cactus

Yesterday I got gifted a new plant: a Schlumbergera hybrid or Christmas Cactus. It has that name as it flowers during the winter. 

On other news I finished my latest watercolour painting, which you might have already seen in my Instagram stories. Also I hope to be styling a new outfit post soon (probably this week). Oh, and I made Master Ball tier in the Pokemon VGC last week within only 3 days and I'm around the top 1000 best players in the world for this month, which is the fastest and furthest I've ever been, yay! haha.

xo

PS. Don't forget to check out my Christmas Gift Ideas Under £50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)