3.12.20

2021 Bullet Journal Stationery Collection

Pastel Pink 2021 Bullet Journal Planner Stationery Collection with sticker pack.

A new year is almost upon us so I wanted to create a new stationery collection for 2021 that includes a bullet journal, planner stickers and a couple of accessories too. The 2021 Bullet Journal comes in hardcover and spiral notebook options and you can select the type of paper you want for it (blank, graph or ruled line). And there are 2 sticker packs available too, one for months and one for days of the week. I hope you like and find it useful!

Find the 2021 Bullet Journal Stationery Collection & Days of the Week sticker pack in my RedBubble shop.

xo

PS. Don't forget to check out my Stocking Fillers Ideas Under £15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)