10.12.20

Joggers & Leather

Joggers & Leather

Joggers & Leather

H&M Wool Jumper // Femme Luxe Joggers* // H&M Cut-out Boots // New Look Leather Jacket

At first I wasn't completely sure if I liked this outfit but it's growing on me. I wanted to take the base outfit from the first option on my last outfit post but toughen it up by swapping the shoes for some leather boots and top it all off with a leather jacket. Initially I thought that it was too harsh of a contrast between colours, which is why there isn't many pictures of this outfit as I wasn't sure I loved it, but now I don't think it's that bad. It would probably look even better if the bottoms were more fitted or the jacket was a little oversized but it's definitely not the worst combo out there ha.

Some news I forgot to mention in my previous post is that I gave myself another haircut last week. I cut off about 2 to 3 inches in length and it feels so much softer now.

xo

PS. Don't forget to check out my Christmas Gift Ideas Under £50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)