6.12.19

T-Shirt & Pearl Bag

Uniqlo Sailor Moon T-Shirt & Skinnydip Pearl Bag


Uniqlo Sailor Moon T-Shirt & Skinnydip Pearl Bag


Uniqlo Sailor Moon T-Shirt


A picture from a couple of months ago when it was sunny and warm (can't believe the drastic change in temperature as the seasons go by sometimes). Loved styling my pearl bag with lots of different outfits, from casual to smart and girly to tomboy. This time it was the chance to show off my Sailor Moon t-shirt (which is a size too big but my size was sold out - I like the oversized look anyway). Styled the top very casually with jeans and my necklace adds a bit of interest so it's not too plain of an outfit.

xo

PS. Check out my Christmas Gift Guide (with everything under £50!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)