17.9.19

Autumn Wishlist 2019

fila disruptor heart, topshop jewelled headband, knitted skirt, wool cardigan, birkin dupe


The new season is only a few days away and I always get excited about the new colour palettes and cosy items dropping in stores. Some items that have caught my eye are:

H&M Chunky Wool Cardigan £50 - The fuchsia shade is a fail safe way to add some brightness into an autumn-winter wardrobe that can get a bit boring with so many greys and beiges. 

Fila Disruptor Heart Trainers £85 - I haven't gotten a pair of white trainers since my adidas Stan Smiths, and these ones with the chunky sole and red hearts could be a nice update.

Topshop Embellished Headband £18.50 - Even if I don't wear them a lot, I do love hair accessories, and the big, bright jewels on this headband look so glamorous yet refined. 

Ashwood Leather Tote Bag £50 - Been getting into a "career change" mood, with a more formal-environment in mind and a professional looking tote bag would help complete any outfit. Plus this one reminds me of the Birking bag, and the burgundy colour is ideal for autumn and winter.

Uniqlo Knitted Skirt £25 - I would really like to incorporate a knitted skirt into my wardrobe, so far these two uniqlo ones are my favourites. It can be dressed up or down and it would make a nice change from just wearing trousers all winter long.

Did any of these pieces catch your eye?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)