20.9.19

Superdrug Skincare Haul + Free Gift

Superdrug Skincare Haul + Free Gift

You know I can't resist a bargain, especially if it involves skincare, which means I had to take advantage of the Superdrug offers going on right now: buy one, get one free on Simple Skincare and also the Naturally Radiant range. 

I stocked up on the old faithful Naturally Radiant Renewing Night Cream (which I have previously reviewed) and also wanted to try out the Simple Protecting Moisture Cream with SPF 30, so I got a couple of those as well. 

And thanks to my indecision (I'd been thinking about getting those Simple moisturisers for the last couple of weeks but kept postponing my purchase) I got rewarded as a new offer came up: buy 3 skincare items and get a free Naturally Radiant Heroes gift set consisting of their Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser and the Glycolic Acid 5% Tonic

Get them while they're on offer!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)