15.5.18

Spring Fashion at Zaful

The sun is shining bright outside and it makes me want to wear all the summer dresses! Zaful has lots of really cute pieces perfect for this heat wave. Check out my favourites below:

Spring Fashion at Zaful


I've been looking for a cute white dress for spring/summer and this broderie anglaise one looks adorable, plus the wrap style makes it super flattering. The heart shaped sunglasses are a fun touch to any outfit. A ribbed black vest top is a basic must have in any wardrobe and the pink striped shorts are a cute cover up for the beach, for practising sports or even as comfy lounge wear around the house. 

Ps. There is currently a Mother's Day offer at Zaful where you can get up to $20 off your order.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)