29.5.18

New in: April 2018

Primark My Little Pony Socks






It was Easter last month and I received a couple of lovely gifts, including lots of chocolate, a leather backpack from Dot, initial coaster and candle, and a hedgehog mug. 

The My Little Pony socks are from Primark, the Arizona by Proenza Schouler perfume is a sample, as well as the Elemis, CeraVe cream and Nails Inc polish. 

From TK Maxx, Dot got me a little reusable bag with a hedgehog on it (I love hedgehogs in case you hadn't noticed). From Morrisons got a new Sanex Dermo Natural shower gel to try it out.  

Last but not least is a mini food haul from M&S as they were closing down in my town and everything was half price. I got Dark Chocolate with Raspberry, Rooibos infusion and Brazil nuts.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)