16.1.18

New in: December 2017

Primark Pyjamas

Pusheen notebooks
Bowie Brixton Note
Nivea Gift Set
Primark Dressing Gown
Primark Fur Scarf
3D Printed Lego
Thomas Sabo Necklace
Tisserand Essential Oil

In December I tried to restrain myself - you never know what you might get for Christmas - so I didn't buy many things.

For Christmas I got some new pjs, a hedgehog warmer, slippers, Pusheen notebooks, a couple of diaries for 2018, a Bowie book, Meet Me in The Bathroom book, and another fabric covered notebook.

An H&M gift card, a Bowie Brixton note, lots of toiletries, 2 Nivea skincare sets, a Dove shower set, a makeup storage box, a new hot water bottle and dressing gown.

Also a pink fur scarf from Primark, a Levis ringer t-shirt, a scarf printed with the map of London, a 3D printed mini lego figure with my face on it, dark chocolate covered nuts, a dot to dot colouring book, a Thomas Sabo Hamsa necklace and a Chanel no. 5 soap.

From TK Maxx, I got a couple of essential oils which I have been diffusing quite a bit: Rosemary and Tisserand Orange Essential Oil.

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)