25.1.18

Favourite Winter Perfumes

Favourite Winter Perfumes

Favourite Winter Perfumes

Fragrance is the invisible finishing touch of any outfit, it can change your mood and even make you feel more confidence just by spraying on some perfume before you go out the door, which is why, in my opinion, it is an important accessory and should be chosen carefully. 

My top 3 Autumn-Winter perfumes are: 

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noir: This is actually my second bottle. It has notes of black cherry, rose, licorice and black tea. This mysterious scent is sweet but also a bit fruity and slightly floral, almost like candy. I think it's a great choice for Autumn as it's not too heavy. 

Paco Rabanne Olympea: This perfume has green mandarin, ginger lily, hydroponic jasmine, salty vanilla, cashmere wood and ambergris. It's also sweet but probably the least of all 3, as it is balanced by the salty touch in the vanilla note. To me it smells of salted caramel, the only thing I don't love about it is the musky base note. 

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium: This fragrance has notes of black coffee, white florals and vanilla. It smells very sweet (maybe be too sweet for some) and addictive, reminds me of dark chocolate or a sweet and creamy mocha - and it's so long lasting, probably my favourite out of the 3.

Have you tried any of these fragrances?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)