2.1.18

A New Start

Succulent plant

Hello! Hope you had an amazing start of the year. I will try and make this year better after a bit of a meh one last year. I started by decluttering a bit (I'm far from done) but yeah I just want to have a tidy, calm environment that will help me have more peace of mind and be more creative.

Having a lot of stuff lying around (or in general) can be quite stressful as there are more things you are responsible for cleaning, washing, putting away, etc. Plus a clean, tidy space makes you feel more relaxed and you'll be able to focus your energy on things that matter and what you actually want to do, instead of constantly thinking about all of the cluttering material things, which can be very draining.

What about you? How has your year been so far?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)