22.11.16

New in: October 2016

The Works Notebook
H&M flannel shirt
Didn't get many things last month, waiting for the sales and stuff *wink, wink* But I did get stuff that I really needed, such as long sleeve cotton T-shirts from Primark to wear under jumpers, a new Maybelline eyeliner, a notebook from The Works (which maybe I didn't really actually need, but I love stationery).

Also got the H&M flannel shirt I fell in love with last year and didn't buy, a Botanics facial oil, and won a competition in August and received the Olay Complete Day Cream in Dry and Sensitive, the Beauty Fluid, Complete BB Cream and Complete Radiance Illuminator

And last but not least, a couple more necessities: a pair of leather touch screen gloves and fleece lined leggings from Primark.

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)