10.11.16

Blue Flannel Shirt

H&M Blue Flannel Shirt
H&M Blue Flannel Shirt
H&M Flannel Shirt

H&M Flannel Shirt // Uniqlo Skinny Jeans // Clarks Chelsea Boots
(Similar: Chelsea Boots)

New flannel shirt alert! I liked it since I saw it on the H&M website last year (yep, you read that right) but never tried it on or bought it and this year they brought it back so I couldn't not buy it. 
About a year ago I started shopping more "mindfully" so no more buying random stuff just because it is on sale, but waiting to find the perfect pieces that I love and know will keep wearing for years. 
I started a new job this week, it is only part time but since I'm on my feet all the time I end up so tired! At least it will give my personal economy a boost to treat myself and Dot this Christmas ;)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)