18.7.15

Black & Grey

Uniqlo Ultra Light Down Jacket
Uniqlo Ultra Light Down Jacket
(Similar: Trousers)

A down jacket in the summer? I hear you ask, yeah well this outfit is from a couple of weeks back when the sun wasn't shining as intensely as it is now. And speaking of down jackets I actually purchased another one recently from Uniqlo as it had over 50% off and I had told myself to buy it when it went on sale. 

Monday is my last day of work before the school holidays. After that I will start planning what to pack for our little holiday to Blackpool! Other plans including clearing out and organising my closet and doing more illustrations with my new found free time.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)