23.7.15

Should I or Shouldn't I?

topshop jeans, leather loafers


I'm talking about buying these items, obviously! Some of them have been on my mind for quite some time but I just can't seem to make the purchase for some reason.

Paul Costelloe Triplet Bag: It was on my last wishlist, as it has a similar look to the Celine Trio bag, which costs hundreds more. I took so long to decide that it went out of stock and now this dark green version is all I can find.

Topshop Moto Pale Blue Jeans: I've been looking for a pair of light coloured jeans to wear during the summer. I purchased a pair last year from H&M but the fit wasn't the best - low rise and a bit baggy on the bottom. Could these be the ones?

H&M Cable-Knit Jumper: I know what you're thinking - a jumper in the middle of summer? But this lightweight cotton blend one seems like a perfect addition to my summer wardrobe as it has a lovely and soft fine knit texture, great for keeping warm when it gets chilly in the afternoon.

Chanel Les Beiges Lip Balm: Obsessing with all things Parisian lately so Chanel is no exception. I'm a big fan of lip balms so would definitely use this limited edition one a lot. Plus introducing a tiny bit of luxury to your everyday life never hurt anyone, right?

5th Avenue Tasselled Loafers: I spotted them at the Deichmann shop when we were in town but didn't try them on. Why? I've been trying to shop less impulsively but have been thinking about them ever since!

Do you hope to buy anything soon?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)