7.7.15

New in: June 2015

h&m triangle bra
h&m gold feather hair clip
origins face wash

As I've been trying to embrace a more minimalist lifestyle and wardrobe, where only what I consider to be necessary or beautiful are the only things I will be adding into my life in order to avoid mess and clutter, my monthly hauls might not be as big (but my bank account and my bedroom and closet will thank me for it). 

Last month I acquired a few items from my favourite shop, H&M, including a lightweight knit cotton striped top that I might wear on my birthday next month while away in Blackpool. Also a couple of hair clips, one with a gorgeous velvet bow and another one with a golden feather that I've been looking for since seeing a picture of a similar one on Pinterest. 

Last but not least from H&M, another lace bra with no wires because I just hate how they feel. Then from the clearance section in Boots, an Origins GinZing scrub/cleanser for just £3.50 and a tiny book of sticky notes from The Works for just £1.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)