3.12.14

Leather Jacket & Trainers

Leather Jacket & Trainers
Leather Jacket & Trainers
Minimal necklace
Leather Jacket & Trainers
Leather Jacket: New Look (similar)
Jumper: H&M (similar)
Jeans: Topshop 
Necklace: H&M (similar)
Trainers: Adidas

My interview last week went quite well, I'm only waiting on a reference to reply so I can start my induction! I'll be working at a pre-school very soon, hopefully. 
I quite like this outfit, it's inspired by a picture I've seen on pinterest recently of someone with layered dainty necklaces and a cream knit under a leather jacket. 

xo

PS. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a copy of Endgame: The Calling for you or a friend here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)