15.12.14

Effaclar 3 Step Anti-Blemish System

Effaclar 3 Step Anti-Blemish System

Last month I got contacted by the people at La Roche-Posay and I was lucky enough to receive a set of the new Effaclar 3 Step Anti-Blemish System. Having used and written about Effaclar Duo in the past, I was really excited to try this kit. 

The Effaclar 3 Step Anti-Blemish System comprises 3 quick and easy steps - effective alone but when their specific active ingredients are combined within a regime, offer great results even on sensitive skin. The system targets blemishes, pores, excess sebum, uneven & rough skin texture and red & brown marks. 

Step 1: Cleanse
The Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel removes impurities, purifies using zinc pidolate to target excess sebum and soothes thanks to La Roche-Posay thermal spring water. You only need a small amount as it lathers very well, and after using it my skin feels clean without tightness or dryness, and it also leaves it feeling soft and smooth.

Step 2: Tone
New to the UK market, the Effaclar Clarifying toner is meant to smooth the skin using salicylic and lactic acids for a gentle exfoliating action, mattifies thanks to oil absorbing silica, and soothes with the use of allantoin, glycerin and La Roche-Posay thermal spring water. After cleansing I apply the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe over my face. The toner effectively makes my skin look matte and I've noticed that my pores look cleaner and smaller. 

Step 3: Correct & Hydrate
The final step is the best selling Effaclar Duo [+], which is designed to target the marks usually left by blemishes with the procerad ceramide, correct thanks to niacinamide and piroctone olamine to combat bacteria, unclog pores using LHA and salicylic acid, and soothe with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water. I apply a thin layer of Effaclar Duo [+] all over my face and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised. I found that the original Effaclar Duo helped reduce marks without claiming to do so but this one seems to have improved the look of marks on my skin even further. 

The kit mentions that it lasts 6 weeks however it lasts way more than that, even when the cleanser included in the pack is smaller than the one available separately, and I wish the toner was also available to buy on its own as you might finish one product before the others, but other than that I really enjoy using using the Effaclar 3 Step Anti-Blemish System as it is helping clear my skin up (I was having some bad breakouts a few weeks ago) without irritating it and would definitely purchase the set.

Find Effaclar 3 Step Anti-Blemish System in Look Fantastic, Feel Unique and Superdrug.

xo

PS. Have you entered my book giveaway yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)