22.12.14

Sanctuary Spa at Savers

Sanctuary Firming Youth Serum

I love it when I find a great bargain (because who doesn't like saving money) but I also like sharing my findings with you!

On this occasion Savers did it again - I was looking in their beauty aisles when I spied a little Sanctuary box: their Firming Youth Serum for just £3 so I got one for my mum and will very probably go back to get one for myself. 

The Sanctuary Firming Youth Serum helps skin look firmer and lifted while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also protects the skin thanks to a blend of antioxidants and vitamins that restore hydration and softness. 

This serum retails normally for £15.50, so you could even get them as stocking fillers if you are still looking for something to give this Christmas. 

Find the Sanctuary Spa Firming Youth Serum at Savers and Boots.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)