26.9.13

Rimmel London 60 second nail polish in Princess Pink

Rimmel London 60 second nail polish in Princess Pink


I've recently been getting into nail art, and this time I wanted to do something a bit more simple than the floral design from last time.

Being obsessed with nude nail polishes, I went for a reverse french manicure using Rimmel London 60 second nail polishes in Princess Pink as the base colour and Deliciously Dark for the tips.

Princess Pink is quite sheer, so I needed 3 coats to get an opaque colour, and Deliciously Dark is a dark purple that can look almost black if you use a couple of coats. Both of them are easy to apply because of the formula but especially because of the wide brush, which I love.

You can find Rimmel London 60 second nail polishes in Superdrug and Boots for £3.69.

Have you tried Rimmel nail polishes?

xo

11 comments:

  1. Ont florzinha, que arraso na postagem.
    Adorei ♥
    Cheirinho grande e boa noite'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely :)

    NEW POST...

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2013/09/gagcloud-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the princess pink! It looks so natural and I thought it was a nude at first~ Such a nice color~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really cute the nude nail polsih is very cute!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Nail Design ,love it!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that looks great! The dark purple adds a unique touch!

    new follower
    biffsquiggled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it, very simple but classy =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a nail polish obsession love how you frenched the tips with a color so awesome and have never tried these yet but must. xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)