20.7.23

All Used Up #23

All Used Up #23

All Used Up #23

Welcome to a new instalment of the All Used Up series, the biggest one in a while! Clockwise from top left:

Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule*: it is made from 100% Centella Asiatica Extract and it is designed to calm and hydrate the skin. The consisntency is very watery so it can be hard to avoid it running down your hands as you dispense it. This ampoule has no discernible smell and absorbs easily, leaving skin hydrated while soothing and reducing some redness. While there is nothing wrong with this product it's not one I would rush out to repurchase as it is quite basic and I like my serums to do more than just hydrate and soothe.

Nivea Rose & Almond Oil Care Shower: it has a sweet scent reminiscent of some sort of candy which I like but can be a bit cloying at times. Cleanses well and leaves skin very soft without drying it out or irritating it in the slightest. Would use it again.

Nacific Sun Essence UV Protection*: described as a "hydrating sun cream with a light texture", this sunscreen has a verified SPF50+ PA++++. It is very lightweight and melts into the skin beautifully, leaving no white cast or greasy feeling. It also smells of delicious candied oranges. I've only just used it up and am already missing it. Sometimes when trying a product I've never heard about I don't think much of it but this Sun Essence is one I would definitely repurchase. Full review here

3INA The 24H Pen Eyeliner in 900*: a very long lasting eyeliner pen with inky black pigments. The point is very fine so can create detailed likes but as it is also a bit long it can be a bit hard to control. It is great quality and I would use it again.

INC.redible You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly in Cosmic Blur: a lightweight highlighter with soft shimmer. Got this for my birthday a couple of years ago and as we weren't going out much my makeup use decreased considerably. Only used it a couple of times and it has now sadly dried out but it was a beautiful iridescent semi translucent product that could be used on cheeks, eyes and more. Regret not using it more. 

DHC Lip Cream*: a super nourishing lip balm that is non-tinted and unscented so ideal for even sensitive skin types. I love how it melts into the lips and deeply moisturises. If you need a lip product for every day or just for nights when you are using strong actives that can dry out the lips I would definitely recommend the DHC Lip Cream. Full review here

Nivea Cellular Phyto R Serum*: with 9% "caring complex + Phyto R" which uses Bidens Pilosa as a retinol alternative to help firm and even skin. It was a milky serum, quite moisturising thanks to the several oils in the formula, but the packaging lets it down as the pump was hard to use and would dispense nothing or too much, plus I was unable to get out the last bit of product from the bottom. It also suggests to use no more than 8 pumps a day (I didn't) which is a bit concerning so I'm unsure if I would use this again. 

Sanex pH Balance Dermo Sensitive Anti Perspirant: one of my favourite deodorants as it's part of the very few that actually work for me. The roll on is a bit stiff but it is lightly fragranced, non-drying or irritating and super affordable so will always repurchase. I also like the aerosol version of this. 

Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)