2.2.23

All Used Up #19

All Used Up #19

Welcome to the latest instalment of the All Used Up series! I hadn't posted one since December so here it is:

Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo*: contains aminexil and vitamins B3, B5 and B6 to help complement hair loss treatments. It has an inoffensive smell, cleanses the scalp well and leaves hair feeling soft. It is meant to be left on for one minute and I may have left it on for a bit longer while conditioning my hair, however I believe that it might have contributed to increased thickness, length and density of hair not just on my head and for that reason I would not use it again. 

Sanex Zero Gentle Moisture Shower Gel: a very gentle shower gel with no added fragrance so it's perfect for sensitive skin. It lathers well and leaves my skin feeling clean, soft but not tight or dry thanks to the addition of Glycerin and Lactic Acid. If you are sensitive to fragrance or are looking for a gentle shower product I would definitely recommend this one. 

L'Oréal Elvive Hydra Hyaluronic Conditioner: contains Glycerin and Silicones to help leave hair feeling softer and smoother, plus Hyaluronic Acid (which I believe does nothing for hair). I did really like the sweet, more "expensive" scent of this product and how my hair remained detangled compared to other products. I would have it again.

Olay Total Effects SPF 30: this 7 in one daytime moisturiser promises to nourish and protect the skin. It includes Vitamins B3, B5, C & E plus broad spectrum SPF30. I was hoping this would also be tinted like the SPF 15 version but it is not. It also contains Zea Mays Starch which gives it a more matte look, and while I would have really liked that years ago, I just don't like the slightly gritty texture it gives the cream. I'm also unsure about the "minimises the look of pores" claim so I don't think I will be buying this again.

BetterYou Hair, Skin & Nails Daily Oral Spray*: includes Vitamin C, Biotin, Zinc, Vitamin B5, Selenium and Iodine to maintain healthy skin, hair and nails. This spray has a sweet maple syrup-like taste which I liked. While using it I did not experience any major breakouts to my skin and my nails also seemed to grow faster. It comes in a pump bottle which I found hard to get accurate sprays out of so would prefer a dropper or tablet/gummy. I would have it again but preferably in a different presentation or dispenser.

Suqqu Framing Eyebrow Liquid Pen*: I was selected to test this product and at first I wasn't sure I would like it but it grew on me. It has a soft brush tip that doesn't scratch or pull on the skin, and the light pigmentation of it gives a natural look, which I like. It is also easy to remove so I would have it again however, being a high end priced product keeps me from purchasing, as I don't like to spend a lot in makeup items.

Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)