4.2.21

All Used Up #9

Skincare empties

I haven't done a post like these in ages (over 6 years, actually!) but recently I finished 5 products in the span of a week so thought I'd commemorate the occasion by bringing back the All Used Up series.

Aromatherapy Associates Orange Flower Mattifying Moisturiser: I used this moisturiser mostly at night, I like that it didn't feel heavy nor break me out. Full review here.

Olay Lightweight Day Lotion Sensitive: A really good basic to have, it is lightweight, moisturising and protects from UV with SPF 15. It's also quite affordable. Full review here

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 5%: A must have for me, as it helps control my oily skin a bit better, it is antibacterial so it prevents spots and fades hyperpigmentation as well. Full review here

Me+ Acacia Collagen Booster: A very lightweight and moisturising serum that helps improve the texture of skin. Full review here.

Superdrug Vitamin E Nourishing Eye Cream: This has a medium consistency so it doesn't feel heavy or greasy and moisturises very well, it also contains a form of retinol to smooth the eye area. Full review here.

I'm very excited to be starting a couple of new skincare products which I haven't tried before. Stay tuned to find out what they are.

Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)