24.9.20

Aromatherapy Associates Orange Flower Mattifying Moisturiser

Aromatherapy Associates Orange Flower Mattifying Moisturiser review and where to buy cheap

A while back I found the Aromatherapy Associates Orange Flower Mattifying Moisturiser at Poundstretcher for under £5, as I recognised the brand and couldn't pass up such a bargain.

The Aromatherapy Associates Orange Flower Mattifying Moisturiser claims to "moisturise, protect, regulate and clarify the skin's complexion" with evening primrose, rice germ and neroli, while also "leaving it smooth and matt" thanks to the use of oat extract.   

The texture of this moisturiser is very light and lotion-like, it doesn't feel greasy and doesn't leave my skin looking shiny either, but it does make it look more even in tone and also makes it soft and supple. It gets absorbed fast and has a soft natural scent that doesn't linger, plus it wears well under my SPF and would probably make a good primer under foundations.

Originally I wasn't expecting too much from this moisturiser as I thought it was just an overpriced brand but after trying out the Aromatherapy Associates Orange Flower Mattifying Moisturiser, I'm definitely interested in trying out more of their products, especially from the Mattifying range

Find the Orange Flower Mattifying Moisturiser on Aromatherapy Associates, AllBeauty and Liberty

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)