17.9.20

Beautiful Personalised Notebooks at Old English Company

Old English Company Personalised Notebooks

Old English Company Personalised Notebooks

Ever since I can remember I've been a stationery fan, even when a lot of our work and life has gone digital there is always something so nice about having a physical version of our notes.

With people starting to go back to school and work, a beautiful personalised piece of stationery can make a great gift and give you the encouragement you need to start a new life chapter. Even if you are working from home, the right stationery can help you keep you motivated to stay on track. 

The people at Old English Company have generously sent me one of their beautiful personalised notebooks. I chose the Know Your Worth notebook which reads "Know Your Worth, Then Add Tax" and my name in gold foil, has a softback cover, 140 lined pages in 100 gsm ivory paper and is made in England using FSC certified wood.

I love the gold writing against the pink background and the quality of the paper is really good, I plan to use this notebook to keep track of my finances, which is why I picked that specific cover but they have lots of different notebook designs to choose from, all of which can be personalised with a name or short message. 

The Old English Company also gave me a 15% off discount code to share with you: OESPECBR15 so do check them out if you are looking to expand your stationery collection!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)