13.8.20

Red Dress & Trainers

Red Dress & Trainers

Red Dress & Trainers

Red Dress & Trainers

Red Dress & Trainers

Red Dress & Trainers

Red Dress & Trainers

Red Dress & Trainers

H&M Dress // Fila Disruptor II Trainers // Thomas Sabo Necklace // Osprey London Heidi Bag

(Similar: Red Floral DressHamsa Hand Necklace)

It was my birthday yesterday and usually I like to get a new piece to wear on that day, this time I found a dress around March and thought it would be a nice birthday outfit so I saved it until now. I really like the look, fit and feel of this dress, it's airy, slightly fitted and the puff sleeves are very on trend at the moment - I'm obsessed. I think I'll be wearing this every time I go out for the rest of the summer ha!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)